Web Accessibility Testing Process
Posted: March 3, 2021 at 1:15 pm, Last Updated: April 19, 2021 at 8:28 am
A review of a website may include:
- Use of automated testing tools such as ANDI, Wave, AAC Toolkit, and DubBOT. Visit Do It Yourself Web Testing Tools for more information.
- Manual testing using Assistive technology including:
- Screen Reading Software (JAWS, NVDA, VoiceOver, Voice Assist)
- Screen Enlarging Software (Fusion, Windows Magnify, Zoom)
- Text-to-Speech Software (Read & Write, Natural Reader, Snap& Read)
- Voice Recognition (Dragon, Built-in Voice Control on Windows and Mac Operating Systems)
Specific pages reviewed and technologies used for the review will be included in the feedback provided.
Write to Kristine Neuber at email@example.com