Accessible Textbook Requests/ AT Assessment or Training Appointment Request
- Students must use ITS VPN Services to access the Textbook Request System.
- Login using your Mason NetID.
- Textbook Request Process Guide for detailed information.
- For Faculty and Staff, please use the Request Services Form.
Request Services Form
- Accessible Media Services (i.e., captioning, audio description)
- For single video/audio files, complete the online Request Services Form.
- For bulk requests (i.e., 2 or more files) use the Accessible Media Bulk Request Form (Excel). Email the Bulk Request Form to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please submit either the Request Services Form OR the Bulk Request Form 7 business days prior to the date needed.
- Document Accessibility Reviews
- A maximum of 20 documents (8MB per file) can be uploaded for each request.
- Website/Software Tools Accessibility Evaluations (web and non-web)
- Multiple websites/software tools can be added for each request.
- Report a Barrier Access Issue (physical and/or technology)
- Assistive Technology Referrals (Disability Services, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion, Learning Services)
- Mason Student Technology Trainings
- Reading Supports, Writing Supports, and Notetaking Supports (No referral needed!)
Contact Us Form
For Training, Assessment, and General Question Inquiries
- General Questions
- Other specific technology training (for faculty, staff or students)
- Technology Assessment Inquiries