Please complete our Request Services Form for the following requests:
- Accessible Text (Please Note:This service is only available by referral)
- Accessible Media Services (i.e., captioning, audio description- single video files) – For bulk requests (i.e., 2 or more files) you can use the Accessible Media Bulk Request Form (Excel). Email the Bulk Request Form to: email@example.com. (Please submit either the Request Services Form OR the Bulk Request Form 7 business days prior to the date needed).
- Web Accessibility Evaluations (Mason Websites)
- Course Accessibility Review/Audit (ATI will review the course and sections of text, video, documents, structure, syllabus, etc. to ensure that minimum accessibility has been included).
- Report a Barrier Access Issue (physical and/or technology)
- Assistive Technology Referrals (Disability Services, CDE, Learning Services)
- Mason Student Technology Trainings on Read & Write, Self-Scanning Station and Note-taking apps (No referral needed!)
Training, Assessment and General Question Inquiries
Please complete our Contact Us Form for the following requests:
- General Questions
- Other specific technology training (for faculty, staff or students)
- Technology Assessment Inquiries