Glean is an online, browser-based note taking platform (app versions are available on Android and iOS devices). The app is designed to support students with taking better notes during class and increase retention during post lecture study.
- Record audio lectures (from microphone or device audio)
- Synchronize typed notes with audio
- Import course slides and images
- Audio transcription (i.e., converting audio to text)
- Guides and Whitepapers opens a new window
- Help Centre and Frequently Asked Questions opens a new window
- Start Using Glean in 1 Minute (Video) opens a new window
How can I get access to Glean?
Priority is given to Mason students who are approved for accommodations (i.e., through Disability Services). To request an account, please contact the ATI Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.