Personal FM System
Personal FM systems are completely battery-powered and can be taken anywhere. The user simply gives the wireless transmitter to any presenter, instructor, work associate, or friend who they wish to hear. The system is also extremely versatile and can be used to listen to other sound sources such as TV or audio from a facility’s soundboard.
The following video offers a detailed demonstration of how hard of hearing students can use FM systems to access instruction in the F2F classroom (7:10):
The ATI has the following units available for loan:
- ComTek AT-216 Personal FM Systems opens a new window
- Roger Touchscreen Microphone (Phonak)
- Roger Pen Microphone (Phonak)
- Roger Table Microphone (Phonak)
- VIDEO DEMO: Roger Table Mic Demo (4:18) opens a new window
How can I access any of these resources?
For a demonstration of any the devices described above, please contact the ATI Main Office, email@example.com.