Assistive technology (AT) labs are for patrons requiring accommodations to access library materials and services. Login to an AT workstation by using a MESA username and password.
AT Lab Locations
- Fenwick Library, Main Floor, Room 1604 (Use your GMU ID card for card swipe. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are not sure you have card access).
- Arlington Campus Library, Founders Hall, Room 337 (Contact circulation desk to access the lab)
- George Mason University Law Library, Hazel Hall, Room 342 (Computer Lab)
Prince William Campus
- Mercer Library, Colgan Building (Workstation located just past circulation desk on right)
AT Software in Labs
- Xerox Documate 515
- Xerox Documate High Speed Scanner 5445
- Fujitsu Scan Snap Scanner
Please Note: Visit Self Scanning Stations for more information on scanners.
- Zotero (reference/citation management application)
- Acrobat Reader
All University Libraries provide reasonable accommodations to patrons. Upon request arrangements can be made to assist with locating and retrieving materials, photocopying or other services. For additional information contact the Disability Services at 703-993-2474.