* – links open in a new tab
Scanning stations are available in campus libraries and AT Labs/ATI office for students to scan and convert hard-copy materials (books, documents, etc.) to electronic format. Self-scanning can also be done using the Canon copier/printers located around campus.
AT Lab Locations
Free self-scanning stations are available during library hours. Students registered with Disability Services must contact the ATI to receive card access to the Fenwick Library AT Lab.
- Xerox High Speed Documate 5445 (scans approx. 80-90 pages per minute)
- Scan Snap Scanner (best for one-page documents or for students who do not wish to un-bind books)
- (2) Xerox Documate 515 scanners with automatic document feeders (scan approximately 15 pages per minute, sizes up to 8.5″ x 14″).
- One Xerox 515 Documate scanner at other AT labs.
Preparing Books for Scanning Options
- Students must have their own materials prepped for scanning
- UPS Store in Merten Hall – This location will cut and re-bind books for a fee. Please contact them directly at 703-865-5544 for more details.