Q: How can I receive ATI services?

Posted: June 16, 2017 at 3:57 pm

A: If you are a student, you need to be registered with the Office of Disability Services (ODS) to receive ATI services (accessible text, classroom accommodations, assessments, etc).  Please speak with ODS to activate the referral process. To make an appointment, call 703-993-2474. If you are a Mason employee in need of ATI services, you will need to contact Ruth Townsend, ADA Coordinator, to discuss your needs. She will refer you to the ATI if assistive technology services are needed. She can be reached at 703-993-8730. Visit Employee Accommodations Process for more information.

Write to Nathalie Lam at nlam@gmu.edu