Q: Are there any assistive technology stations on campus that I can use?
Posted: June 16, 2017 at 3:58 pm
A: Yes, they are currently located in the libraries on most campuses. See the locations listed below. Visit the Library Circulation Desk at the specific campus for access to the AT stations.
- Johnson Center Library, Johnson Center, Room 134A (Must be registered with ATI to receive access code)
- Fenwick Library, Fenwick, Main Floor
- Kellar Institute Assistive Technology Lab, Krug Hall, Room 102
- Arlington Campus Library, Founders Hall, Room 350
- George Mason University Law Library, Hazel Hall, Room 141 (Reference Office) and Room 342 (Computer Lab)
Prince William Campus
- Mercer Library, Occoquan Building, Room 104E
Write to Nathalie Lam at email@example.com