Student Responsibilities for Accessible Text
Posted: February 24, 2021 at 11:13 am
Processing requests require a minimum turnaround time of two weeks. Depending on content and other variables (i.e. STEM), turnaround times may be longer. We handle these special circumstances on a case-by-case basis.
Complete the online *Accessible Textbook Request.
- Select ‘Alternate Formate’.
- Choose ‘New Request’.
- Sign in with your Mason NetID and password.
- Select ‘Searching for books’.
- Enter the textbook title or ISBN number and click the search button.
- Click on the plus sign (add content link) to add textbook to cart.
- Repeat search for all textbooks needed.
- Select ‘Checkout’ to review textbooks.
- Upload receipts directly to the form (publishers require proof of purchase).
- After attaching receipts select the ‘send requests’ link.
- A confirmation email will be sent to your GMU email address.
ATI will only start processing a request when the form and proof of purchase are submitted.
Write to Korey Singleton at email@example.com