Q: Who can I contact regarding an accessibility issue of a Mason website, document, online video or other materials?

Posted: June 16, 2017 at 3:55 pm

A: All web accessibility related issues will need to be submitted to the ATI using the Request Services Form. Under Reason for Request, select Report a Web Related Accessibility Issue. Your information will remain anonymous.

Write to Nathalie Lam at nlam@gmu.edu