Adding alternative text descriptions to Twitter images
Posted: June 7, 2020 at 10:42 am
To add alternative text descriptions, do the following:
- When composing a Tweet, click on Photo/Video.
- Attach your photo(s). (NOTE: For detailed instructions about adding photos to your Tweets, read Tweeting GIFs and pictures).
- To insert descriptive text, click Add description.
- Type your description of the image and click the Done button. To edit the description, re-open the Add description dialog prior to posting the Tweet. (The limit is 1000 characters.)
- You can add a description to each image in a Tweet. (NOTE: Image descriptions cannot be added to videos.)
Write to Korey Singleton at email@example.com