What if I am a student and I need this service for class?

Posted: June 7, 2020 at 2:11 pm

Answer: Students requiring this service should contact Disability Services*. The Deaf and Hard of Hearing Services Coordinator will meet with you and assess your service request.

Write to Korey Singleton at ksinglet@gmu.edu