Q: Do I have to show receipt for the material I need converted into an alternative format?

Posted: June 16, 2017 at 3:48 pm

A: Yes, publishing companies require we provide proof of purchase before they provide material in an electronic format. In addition, Mason needs proof of purchase before scanning material in accordance with the Chafee Act. For more information about the Chafee Act, visit: Copyright.

Write to Nathalie Lam at nlam@gmu.edu