Accessible Textbook Requests:
- Complete an *Accessible Textbook Request. (Please Note: This service is only available by referral)
Please complete our Request Services Form for the following requests:
- Accessible Media Services (i.e., captioning, audio description- single video files)
- For single files, complete an online form for each file needed and submit the form online (submits automatically).
- For bulk requests (i.e., 2 or more files) you can use the Accessible Media Bulk Request Form (Excel). Email the Bulk Request Form to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please submit either the Request Services Form OR the Bulk Request Form 7 business days prior to the date needed.
- Document Accessibility Reviews
- A maximum of 20 documents (8MB per file) can be uploaded for each request.
- Website/Software Tools (web and non-web) Accessibility Evaluations
- Multiple websites/software tools can be added for each request.
- Report a Barrier Access Issue (physical and/or technology)
- Assistive Technology Referrals (Disability Services, CDE, Learning Services)
- Mason Student Technology Trainings on Read & Write, Self-Scanning Station and Note-taking apps (No referral needed!)
Training, Assessment and General Question Inquiries
Please complete our Contact Us Form for the following requests:
- General Questions
- Other specific technology training (for faculty, staff or students)
- Technology Assessment Inquiries