Text to Speech
* – links open in a new tab
The ATI recommends the following free tools, in addition, to Read & Write for text to speech readers. These tools support auditory learners, students with learning disabilities, students with autism and those where English is a second language.
Natural Reader reads text aloud in natural sounding voices. The text to speech software works with MS Word, PDF, and ebooks, To download the free version log-in to *MyMason and add the Accessibility module or visit the *Natural Reader website.
**Note: The ‘Add Module’ tab can be found under the Home button on your My Mason
- The free version includes basic text to speech
- Compatibility with PDF, Word & eBooks
- Floating bar with customizable settings
- Compatible with PC & Mac versions
Natural Reader for the Web
Use the Natural Reader Chrome Extension to read documents on the web.