AT Labs at Mason
Assistive technology (AT) labs are for patrons requiring accommodations to access library materials and services. Login to an AT workstation by using a MESA username and password.
- Gateway Library, Johnson Center, Room 134A (Contact ATI for a door code)
- Fenwick Library, Main Floor, Room 1604 (Use your GMU ID card for card swipe. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you are not sure you have card access.)
- Arlington Campus Library, Founders Hall, Room 337 (Contact circulation desk to access the lab)
- George Mason University Law Library, Hazel Hall, Room 342 (Computer Lab)
Prince William Campus
- Mercer Library, Occoquan Building (Workstation located in open area to right upon entrance)
AT Software in Labs
- Xerox Documate 515 (Scan approx. 15 pages per minute)
- Xerox Documate High Speed Scanner 5445 (Gateway JC Library only)
- Fujitsu Scan Snap Scanner (Gatway JC Library only)
Visit Self Scanning Stations for more information on scanners.
- Inspiration (mind-mapping software)
- SPSS 21
- Zotero (reference/citation management application)
- Adobe Reader XI
All University Libraries provide reasonable accommodations to patrons. Upon request arrangements can be made to assist with locating and retrieving materials, photocopying or other services. For additional information contact the Disability Services at 703-993-2474.