* – links open in a new tab
Blackboard is vital to faculty and students. Faculty use Blackboard to communicate with students, distribute course materials, and post grades. Students use Blackboard to read and study course materials, submit course work, and view grades. Barriers may arise for students and instructors within Blackboard, however, Blackboard includes accessibility features to ensure all course content is accessible.
- Add Accessibility to BlackBoard (PDF)
- *Blackboard Accessibility Features Overview
- *Using Accessibility Features in Blackboard
- Blackboard Course Accessibility Checklist
Contact ATI with any questions concerning Blackboard accessibility.