* – links open in a new tab
The mission of the ATI is to help provide equivalent access to electronic and information technology resources for members of the Mason community, as well as visitors to Mason campuses. This is accomplished by working collaboratively with the ITS, academic and administrative departments/units, faculty, as well as library personnel to develop, coordinate, and implement a university-wide technology accessibility plan that ensures conformity with the technical standards outlined in WCAG 2.0 and Section 508 of the Rehabilitation Act. This includes training and technical assistance regarding the appropriate use of assistive technology, web compliance, document/media accessibility, procurement, and software applications testing. Additionally, we coordinate with DS and the ADA Coordinator to address the technology accommodation needs of students, staff, and faculty with disabilities.
- *Policy 1201: Non-Discrimination Policy
- *Policy 1203: Non-Discrimination and Reasonable Accommodation on the Basis of Disability
- *Policy 1307: Procurement and/or Development of Administrative Systems/Applications
- *Policy 1308: University Information Technology Accessibility